Karco - Rewind Karco - Rewind

yay!

pancakes!

Karco responds:

I prefer the word "surreal." :P Thanks for being the first one to FINALLY review! XD

Hub 5 (Remix) Hub 5 (Remix)

Awesome

Very old skool techno dude. Keep up the good work.

B0UNC3 - 7:30 Previews B0UNC3 - 7:30 Previews

Nice.

The first one was my favorite. 8 because it wasn't a whole piece :P

halo F.U.N. song halo F.U.N. song

..?

Wtf? lol! 5ened

I'm a retarded man I'm a retarded man

Awesome.

9 because it's so short, and also why is there "an" instead of "a" :P Keep up the good work. Check out my stuff. Thanks. 5ened.

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Lol, man ! There's "an" because I'm a bitch at English ^^ I'm french... Anyway thanks a lot for your good review, I will check out your stuff. And it's short because it's just and idea, I will probably post a whole version of it on my real account ... (www.sonofkirk.newgrounds.com)

Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz Danalpa's Riff Metalcaniz

Aweso\m/e man

Very cool Sci-fi kind of metal thing your doing here. Keep up the good work.

Pump Me Pump Me

Awesome

The best thing i loved was the crash build ups. But if you added more percussion i would've voted a full 10. Keep it up.

Wizard Wizard

Ha ha :P

Fruity loops presets man :P If you make your own sounds, I AM 100% sure that it will sound completely better without your sytrus presets you use. Atleast i think thats what they are.... :P Besides that, the tune was great. I just uploaded a song last week, i'd like you to check it out. Thanks. 5ened.

CTSG2 - Morphin' Madness CTSG2 - Morphin' Madness

woot!

5ened. The ending sounded so wierd though.. :P

[SD] Instant Insanity [SD] Instant Insanity

it's alright.

Im not much a reviewer so i'll just give you whtv i have.

The intro i did not like so much, too plain. add some pads or something like to make it more smooth. Some of you synths didn't go well, sounded too cheesy if you know what i mean. You had some great melodies going around but it didn't sound all technoey to me. Anyways, great job. Mind checking out me stuff? 5ened.

SupraDarky responds:

Yep this one has potential to get even better. I did this in almost one sitting, as I said almost without thinking in the process. Now that I hear it again and that some positive feedback comes from it, I'll tweak it up. Thanks for the review!